Friday, November 6, 2020

Gratitude and Vivid

This week our creativity community is engaged in a week of journaling, painting, and lots of opportunities to connect, led by different constellations of SiStars, in a gathering called VIVID.

Cup of Creativi-tea

I'm distant learning aide for my Grands, so I've been participating sporadically, and poking along with the painting ("there's no behind!") We began Sunday creating new Cosmic Smashbooks with the Creatrix Catt Geller

The day culminated with the graduation ceremony for the Color of Woman Class of 2020 - what a year for it!!  I am so proud off this amazing group of women who persevered and completed the quest, and those who took extensions and will be continuing on Muse Time! I am a behind the scenes support for these gals, as they move at their own rate, bringing them hummingbird medicine.

I've also been creating Neurographic doodles, and an engaged in a Gratitude practice. Developed by a Russian psychologist, Pavel Piskerev. I am reminded of our Metacognative drawings, and interested to see how the two will interface.

Neuro noodles
Gratitude practice, Day 1
  • This week of Vivid
  • Spending time with my Grands
  • The return of a couple of bodywork clients
Gratitude #1 + Joy Rebels

Yesterday we had a session with one of my CoW classmates, Katherine Whiteman and her daughter Katie (18) who graduated the next year, and is our youngest EC teacher! They led a wonderful session in finding joy - Joy Rebels!

Day 2
I am grateful for
  •  my basically good childhood (50s-60s)with a stay at home, well educated, curious mom
  •  a good, hard working, involved dad
  •  Lots of time in nature, camping, riding the neighbors' horses, just playing! 
Gratitude 
I look forward to getting back to my painting panel, and meet my MYSTIC legendary lady.

4 comments:

Dixie @ Arranged Words said...

Fun paintings. I especially like the first one and the gratitude paintings are so unique.

Rain said...

These are great! I really love that Cup of Creativi-tea!!! :)

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Your cosmic smash book cover looks amazing as do the doodles, must be so therapeutic to just lose yourself in the creative flow. A cup of Creativi-TEA sounds just the ticket today!
Happy creating x

Hazel (Didos) said...

These are all super, Hazel (Didos) x