Last weekend felt like a Retreat, as two of my friends who are in this year's Color of Woman teacher training offered their required 13 step class - virtually! Carol Fairbanks has been a frequent student in my workshops and circles since 2016. I first met Christy Cozby in Sepha's certification class around the same time.
- What wisdom can I harvest from this year?
- What mature fruits are ready for harvest?
- What is ready to be Clipped?
- How can I make space for the next cycle?
- what gifts do your hands bestow?
- They are the "tools of tools," enabling you to feel and do.
- What do they hold, feel, grasp, fashion, give and receive?
- What phases go with hands/restrictions? Sitting on my hands, hands are tied, waiting for a band out ...
- How do we internalize the patriarchy, make a margin without all the information?