This week on our Cosmic Cowgirls call, we each shared some of our personal practices and aids. Here are some we came up with:
- Movement several times a week (Qigong, walking, yoga, Ballet, etc)
- Art practice, journaling, painting, craft to begin and end the day
- Grounding, perhaps outside with a tree
- Drum or play flute
- Stay hydrated! Water and herb tea
- Healthy food choices (don't turn to food)
- Time in circle with friends/family (supportive)
- Time with animals pets (new kittens!)
- Art blogs and artist groups on FB
- Meditation/ quiet time
- Receive bodywork or do self-Reiki
- Epson salt bath with a candle, soft music
- Include self, step in, engage! - not waiting to be "invited!" (Check-in if you need, find a group that's harmonious, avoid isolating ourselves)
- Slow down, take time for things you enjoy
- Balance responsibilities and "fun stuff"
- Saying prayers of your tradition
- Guided meditation
- Essential oils, smudge
- Take action, if something is bothering you!
- Come from love "let love be the center of your choices!"
- Become a lifetime learner, study something new
|Candles of the Red Thread SiStarhood|
Your turn, what are some of the ways you nurture yourself?