Saturday, April 5, 2014

Music & Waves

Lior and the Sea, Blessings of the Grandmothers
This week I pulled out several songs I wrote for the folk harp, & reworked them a bit. I studied piano with a lovely teacher, who taught me to write out music, & we studied a good bit of theory.
Today another harper visited. He is interested in ordering a harp like of mine from a luthier across the country, so he stopped by to play for awhile, which was fun for my harps & me!




When my middle granddaugher drops by to paint, I wanted some simple surfaces for her.


Lady of Wind & Waves








I put gesso on on several 5 x 8" pieces of matt board I'd picked up for Collage.

They are perfect for small pics, so I did one as well. I began with acrylics, & finished with oil pastel, using copper paint for the necklace & earrings.

I'm linking to Paint Party Friday! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful work, Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

denthe said...

Wonderful! Love that bright pink in the background ....

Jeannette said...

Wowie,wonderful work,so beautiful andf full of magical,Love so much!!
Happy PPF!!

XXX Jeannette

Saskia said...

Great work!!

Smiles, Saskia :)