Friday, January 8, 2021

Legend - Rosa Mystica

Mystic Legend 2020-2021 

Painted through Winter Solstice, and the Grand Conjunction - Jupiter and Saturn conjunct at 0° Aquarius, as the sun enters Capricorn! Painted during the US elections, and the recent counting of the electoral college ballots. 

During Christmas 2020, "the one where we were quarantined," during time as Distant Learning aide for my 3rd grader Grands - who were in preschool when I painted my first Legend

I joined the Color of Woman class last January, as they painted Legend - Oracle and Ally. Filmed several years ago, that was Shiloh's most recent Legend, before MYSTIC, fall 2020. 

I've been compiling my lexicon of the Inclusions and Symbols.

Rosa Mystica

I am from the depths of the earth

And beyond the stars

From the grand Conjunction

Cyclical cycles converge

In our times.

I am from the ancestors

From the goddess

From passion and poetry

And the depths of deep silence.

I stand with the trees

The ancestors

The ancient ones.

I am from the Temples

Singing the songs of the Universe.

I call the children home

And send them on adventures, on quests.

I eat stars at midnight, 

To shine with their light and ignite others.

I am in you, and you in me, 

There are no strangers here.

We come from the stars

Living in the stars, 

Go back to the stardust

Turn the world around!  

  *******

Happy Paint Party Friday!

Blessings in 2021


No comments: