Friday, September 7, 2018

Reflections and Insights

As summer winds down, I enjoy the slant of the sun, and hint of fall in the morning air.
Visionary Medicine Wheel
It's my both month, and I've enjoyed several adventurers: seeing Cindi Lauper and Sir Rod Stewart in concert - oh, that was fun!! A back to school BBQ with my daughter and Grands, and a beach trip with friends.


I've been enjoying the INSIGHT series with Maestra Shiloh Sophia, as we begin to
gather students for the 2019 Color of Woman training. This is an exciting time, as women respond to the call of their Muse, to go deeper and explore aspects of creativity and leadership. I am staring a new phase myself, as in enrolled in Jenafer Owen's program Giddy-Up training for online offerings - hold onto your hat!! 
And I've been exploring Instagram, a whole new platform!! It's been fun playing with my pictures for posts, mashing little montages (which don't always behave!) And meeting new virtual friends! I love the journal pages @quantummemoir does, and ... I'm @nadyakingartist ❤

We are each on a journey, and sometimes we "play small" or downplay our accomplishments, under the impression that is somehow better - were you ended told you were "to much," "too loud" "shouldn't brag" ... Most of us were at some point! Here's the thing, living small doesn't serve anyone! And we can be proof of what we're accomplished without denigrating anyone else, in fact, they may be inspired! 

If you journal, I invite you to take the time and record some of the things you accomplished this summer (or winter for our Southern mates) - a list, some sketches, however you choose! And then record some goals. A little vision flower is a fun way to connect with your values and goals.

  • Recent achievements I'm pleased with
  • I'm HåPpÎeSt when I take time to _________
  • This fall/ spring I'd like to _______________
  • My secret goal is _________
  • Some of my values are __________ (family time, being true to my word, harmonious relationships)




7 comments:

JFM said...

That medicine wheel is gorgeous!!!
Happy PPF~

Jan

Christine said...

Lovely pieces and reflections on summer!

John R said...

A lovely reflective post. Your artwork is superb. I love that blue bird. Thinking big is not always a bad thing, so long as you can keep it in perspective.

denthe said...

I like the idea of the vision flower.It's good to stand still every now and then and reflect on what's important for you in your life. Lovely work ♥

DVArtist said...

Very lovely. Your art is always so inspirational.

https://decorcraftdesign.wordpress.com said...

Very unique painting!

Nadya said...

Thank you all 💖 I love my birds