Thursday, June 15, 2017

How did you find me?

I visited my friend Patty
   Mrs Blue
Still at her cosmic address
   But wandering the halls of her mind
"How did you find me?"
   Bright eyed, curious, trying to place me
     and herself, ...
Her daughter Teri... "Ah, my daughter!
   She's a good person, so busy!"
Yes, good people, her kin, her family
   her children and grandchildren
The question cycled through, 
   "How did you find me?" 
   (Am I lost? Found? Discovered?)
Family scattered to the far covers of the world
   gathered in eddies, in currents.
How does she know me?
  Another question roses to the surface
Though a circle, studying spirit
   Perhaps 15 years ago, the first meeting
     Knowing, loving
        Ah, yes, the circle! 
Lost, found, connected...
   Still connected
     Through a wandering, winding thread, 
Next time, I'll bring music
   And we'll dance together, in time's halls.

No comments: