Saturday we went out to the refurbished turn-of the century farmhouse and set up for the weekend adventures. We brought soup and salad, tea and wine, and of course chocolate!
Sepha's theme was Baba Yaga, "Fall is traditionally a time we look within. Sometimes we confront that shadow side, your Wild Woman. Learn how to embrace that dark place inside and use her teachings to open a new door in your conscious."
- What are some of the dark places coming forward for healing?
- What do you release to compost?
- What joys does this slow season bring?
- What gifts does your wise woman offer for your medicine Basket?
- What seeds are you saving, to plant in the spring?
- What treasures keep you cozy and warm?
My lady, "For a Breath I Tarry" (title from the poem by A.E. Hausman) WIP.
|For a Breath I Tarry|