Thursday, October 29, 2015

Coloring between the Lines

Six Months ago, I embarked on a Quest, the Color of Woman & Intentional Creativity training to be a teacher & coach. While we still have a month & 1/2 to complete our assignments, next week is Graduation!

In one of our first communiques, our Road Woman, Maestra Shiloh Sophia wrote: "Wherever you are on your journey to teach or lead – this CALL has been in you all along and your YES to joining us is a catalytic action that will start a series of other actions in the continued fulfillment of your own unique life work. Each of us has been called together for an adventure in what is possible...

Tea with our Muses
"You have been called To TEACH. To DARE. And to call others into circle. I have called you and now you will call others! Indeed this is a great adventure and it is such a blessing to be in service to others – one of my deepest joys.
"You came here for a reason. You were called to the journey. And I am most grateful. Welcome."

In February, I said 'yes' to the call - 'yes' to the teacher training, 'yes' to this adventure. Today one of my friends said 'yes!' to NEXT year's training, & we met for tea & a 'heartstorming' session, planing workshop dates & thinking of venues.

I am finishing up the current segment of the Assignments, & this time next week, I'll be at the Mothership, in Northern Cali, with SiStars from around the world who will gather for our Graduation!! Am I excited? Am I nervous? Yes & Yes!! Shakin' in my boots! Yep!
Deep breath, whew!! 

Red Thread Connection
I'm taking the train - a first; & travelling on my own, which I haven't done for awhile. My 'lodging mates' come from around the US, from France & New Zealand! 
I'll meet a couple of classmates who live about an hour away, and our teachers & guides, who have been holding space & holding the Red Thread for us.  

Will you hold space for this part of the journey?
Thank you!! & blessings on your own journey, whatever it may be!


I'm linking to Paint Party Friday

 


4 comments:

Gloria j Zucaro said...

Congratulations on your decision to teach in the spiritual and creative realms.

Beth Niquette said...

So where is your art? Did you design the cup?

Irene Rafael said...

Great to have a commitment and follow through!

Nadya said...

The cup Is by a local potter (I did take her workshop!) My art is featured in most posts before this one, and is divine feminine centered.