Using simple composition books, we create hardcover art journals, infused with the energy of intentions, curiosity, hopes and dreams. No art experience is necessary, they are perfect for the creatively uncertain! In the words of Color of Woman teacher Heidi Sequoia Moondancer, "These journals literally spring to life with releases energy, ready to create the portal for manifesting."
As you use your journal, you forge a deeper connection worth your inner guidance. I invite you to listen and create from that inner space which has access to your hopes and dreams. Because of the SMASHING aspect, you may meet your perfectionist self, who gives way to your free, creative self; woo hoo!
- Catt Gellar on Smashbooks and creating a page and the CSB FB page
- Launched in 2016, Power Creatives TV episode 2 "Dangerous" features Catt Gellar
- Kate Robertson on art journal prompts; and getting started
- Effy Wild creating your journal and journal 52 prompts
- Denise Daffara on Smashbooking (Denise graduated with Catt)
- My Smashbook Playshop (I'm happy to offer this for you individually or for a group)